Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03949 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,246 (Mex$ 31,552) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)