Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (¥493,421) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 3 hours ago)