Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,829 (¥494,278) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)