Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,974 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)