Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12917 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,553 (12,019元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)