Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.200 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,589 (Dinar 1,177) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)