Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021.
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,574 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)