Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20431 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,841 (RM9,011) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)