Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09556 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €4,521 (kr 47,306) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)