Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01111 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,074 (руб 96,655) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)