Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €4,510 (2,956,860 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 28 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)