Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03854 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,929 (50,045 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)