Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00518 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,205 (₨232,627) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)