Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,397 (¥443,284) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 4 hours ago)