Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10804 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €5,033 (HK$46,586) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)