Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 41% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,949 (15,176元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)