Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,062 ($2,490) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)