Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.839 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €3,051 (3,635 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)