Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22594 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,462 (S/. 6,472) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)