Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00972 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 67% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,016 (104,530 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)