Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / BND
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 16% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,690 (B$4,335) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)