Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00117 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,168 (CH$1,857,789) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)