Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,170 (CH$1,921,610) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)