Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05482 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 69% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,928 (2,005,379 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)