Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.508 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,711 (5,316 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)