Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.738 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 182% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,146 (19,701 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)