Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02115 INR / COP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,854 (COL$2,877,085) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)