Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Ghaziabad, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.402 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨40,490 (2,469 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)