Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 72% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,029 (€1,238) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)