Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.842 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 176% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,057 (€1,892) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)