Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.610 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 76% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,390 (43,056 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)