Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.728 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,039 ($U41,683) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zrenjanin costs 35,267 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)