Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.292 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 88% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,517 (10,850元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 5 hours ago)