Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.216 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,428 (S/. 5,067) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$762,375 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)