Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 99.761 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 168% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,630 (£1,720) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)