Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.371 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,144 (2,119KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)