Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01982 INR / COP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,501 (COL$3,304,076) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)