Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.800 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,122 (€1,544) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)