Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.341 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,561 (R$ 4,540) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Teresina costs R$ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨255 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b47 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,388 (about 1 hour ago)