Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 168% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,729 (€1,842) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)