Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.258 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,497 (RD$ 56,020) in San Juan de la Maguana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)