Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Ghaziabad, India
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.844 INR / ARS *
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨52,992 (ARS $62,755) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)