Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.817 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,196 (R 17,687) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)