Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 133% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,096 (€1,678) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)