Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.135 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 148% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,537 (8,370 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)