Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.976 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 135% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,179 (7,809 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)