Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.702 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 132% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,978 (7,698 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)