Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.262 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 51% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,288 (9,260元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)