Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 5% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨62,523 in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)