Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.842 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 23% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,133 (€857) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 4 hours ago)