Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.598 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,758 ($b7,715) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $23,195 (about 3 hours ago)