Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.447 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,879 (1,648 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)